Learn Elm by Example — Code a calculator using Elm from scratch
Things covered in the course
- CSS with external style sheet
- elm-live development server
- custom keyboard input events
- key combo events (like alt-shift-delete)
- testing with elm-program-test and elm-test
- deployment the application with Netlify
- You get a PDF/ebook explaining step by step how to build the app.
- You get access to the code. Each chapter is tagged with git so you can see the app in its current state while we build it. You can see a diff of the code each chapter and see the changes as the app is developed.
- You get videos for each chapter of the book with me explaining the code as I build the app with you.
Planned launch date: